LVDC’s NEW WEBSITE (ALMOST)

Posted by on Jan 24, 2012 in Uncategorized | No Comments

We hope you like the new look of the site. It’s 95% finished but we’ve put it up anyway just to let you have a look. We’ll be working on the other 5% over the coming weeks and getting the site perfect, so apologies for any design errors, broken links and typos in that time.

Leave a Reply